Pictory

pictory

KONGA

Just Want A Happy Life

Just Want A Happy Life

By Sadwick


I live with depravity,
Pressure like gravity.
Why can't they just see 
I want to live happily?

Surrounded by poverty,
The cravings of obesity, 
Those dreams of reality. 
Why can't they just see
I want to be all I can be?

I try to live with simplicity, 
But I get hit with hostility. 
People keep telling me 
You won't live happily.

Forget all this negativity.
I'm going against normality,
Living a life of morality 
In a world full of brutality.

Spitting out blasphemy, 
Using profanity.
Why not be in harmony?
Treat strangers like family.

Going to love unconditionally, 
I know my personality.
Don't need this scrutiny.
I know who I will be, 
Just watch and see.
Just Want A Happy Life


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Search This Blog

JUMIA

Jumia Anniversary Treasure Hunt

SHAREASALE

shareAsale

Hercules

Leads, Leads, Leads!

PaypPorte

payporte